|6 PROVEN Ways to POWER UP your Affiliate marketing business
Ready to POWER up your Affiliate marketing business?
Here’s 6 proven ways to get more leads and more sales!
1. Get Social Be the unabashed promoter of all the affiliate programs you LOVE. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube. Start there, if you don’t have accounts get one and start sharing your links.
2. Use a variety of advertising options. Safelists, Traffic Exchanges, Classified ads, are all mostly free. Rotators, Solo Ads, Featured Ad, login ads, Banner Ads, are all good paid advertising options if you get them from trusted vendors. Don’t rely on just one method of advertising, try, test, promote, then promote some more. Mix it up for best results, be sure to track your clicks and referrals with a tool like Worldprofit’s Ad Tracker.
3.Get Blogging Blog either as a written blog or a video blog with quality content as often as you can, use keyword hashtags. Do product reviews, how to’s, DIY, special offers, tips, etc. If you are an expert on a specific topic even better. Get your blog hosted on a professional hosting platform, free blog sites often vanish into the night along with your content. Successful marketers don’t rely on free, and neither should you.
4. Ebooks Ebook giveaways are a great way to get optins on your landing or squeeze pages. Write your own or use the article and Ebook Creator offered by Worldprofit.com Need helps with graphics? We have software so you can create your own professional images without specialized design skills.
5. Domain Name and Site hosting Get your own domain based website so you are promoting YOU / YOUR business every time you post or email rather then someone else. Free services tend to disappear, add some permanence and accountability to your online presentations by booking a domain name and getting it hosted.
6. Get REAL Affiliate marketing like any business takes time to get going and growing. Don’t listen to anyone who promises instant overnight riches! Adapt a good attitude, a realistic one that involves learning and a consistent work ethic. You CAN earn money from affiliate marketing if you are prepared to learn and take the time to commit to building your business.